What are my responsibilities?
Beyond complying with the requirements of study in which you may participate, you are also expected to undertake a series of responsibilities which are applicable to all the participants of clinical studies. These responsibilities include:
- Being present in all planned meetings
- Complying with the instructions provided by the scientific personnel
- Confirming that the contact details you have provided are up to date
- Providing accurate information regarding your past/current medical history
- Applying to the investigators in order to receive answers to any questions you may have
- Informing the research personnel of any adverse events experienced while participating in the study